We are seeking an experienced and talented developer/designer to join our growing team.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Work with management to make recommendations and manage the testing of website changes and enhancements related to usability, functions/features and custom interface.
- Coordinate website launches.
- Respond to team members regarding technical related questions and requests.
- Website development using CSS, working in PHP coding (some ASP coding as well), animation, creating web forms, Word Press, and working with other standard web formats and file types.
- Responsible for the overall design of new pages and websites, blogs and email templates.
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to balance technical and creative perspectives.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can conform to shifting priorities and demands.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Angie@pcragency.com.
By Drew Himel