We currently have an opening for a part-time social media internship, with the potential to turn into a full-time position for the right person. The qualified individual should have proven experience with managing social media for businesses. He/she will be a creative, forward thinking self-starter with a drive to produce consistent and quality work.
Please note that we are not looking for a summer intern, but a hard-working individual who can make a commitment to grow with the agency. We can be flexible with scheduling.
- Create and manage social media campaigns for multiple clients
- Write and edit content
- Engage in proactive social media listening and research to stay on top of relevant trends and news
- Run social media analytic reports for clients
- Provide administrative support and assist with various special projects as needed
- Consistently bring creative and out of the box ideas to the team
- Complete projects with high level of quality and attention to detail while meeting all deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills are a must
- Proven experience managing social media campaigns for companies
- Highly-organized, with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Experience with other components of digital marketing a major plus
Applicants should send resume, cover letter and a writing sample to Lauren@pcragency.com.
By Drew Himel